The Doctors and Staff at Easton Eye Care will host an evening of hospitality and education on Wednesday, May 4 from 5:30 to 7:30 PM for the Mid-Shore community to learn more about the services that Easton Eye Care offers to enhance personal style and fashion.
“We are excited to showcase a number of local professionals, whom we know and trust, offering a special selection of beauty stations,” said Dr. Alan S. Bishop. “This event is held in a relaxed and engaging atmosphere where our guests may visit all or some of these beauty stations to designed to enhance their appearance and self-image.”
The complimentary consultations and demonstrations include the following:
- A trunk show and consultation of the latest trends in eyewear by Tracy Heiden of ProDesign/Denmark.
- Botox treatments with Dr. Orin Zwick of Chesapeake Eye Care and Laser Center. (Call 410-822-3937 to book with special pricing. Appointment availability is limited.
- LASIK vision correction consultations by Lorrie Dozier of TLC Annapolis.
- An eyebrow styling demonstration by aesthetician Georgi Bishop.
- Cosmetic dentistry consultations (whitening, bonding, veneers, and clear aligner orthodontics) by Dr. Meredith Todd of Harbor Dental Center.
- Color contact lens demonstrations and contact lens trials with John Ryan of ALCON.
All of the above professionals will offer special promotions during the event, and door prizes will be raffled off every 30 minutes.
Hors d’oeuvres will be provided by Garden and Garnish Caterers of Trappe, and a guided wine tasting will be led by the staff of Hair O’ The Dog of Easton.
Registration is necessary to attend this event. Participants can register by calling Easton Eye Care at (410) 822-3937 or by going to www.eastoneyecare.net and clicking on the “Special Event R.S.V.P button.” The event is limited to 50 confirmed registrations. Easton Eye Care is located in the newly restyled Tred Avon Square, adjacent to the Easton Premier Cinema, at 210 Marlboro Avenue in Easton.