Talbot Historical Society Project Rewind: Getting There Early for a Bite to Eat on Dover and Harrison


This Talbot Historical Society H. Robins Hollyday Collection photo Is of Easton’s G. & G. Restaurant possibly decorated for Christmas in 1930! G. & G’s was named after owners Elmo Granger and George Aldridge and was located on the corner of Dover and Harrison Streets. They sold the restaurant in 1933!

Contact: Cathy Hill cvhill@atlanticbb.net to share your old photos. Comment, Like our page and join THS!

Write a Letter to the Editor on this Article

We encourage readers to offer their point of view on this article by submitting the following form. Editing is sometimes necessary and is done at the discretion of the editorial staff.

Help the Spy keep Spying in Talbot County

Please support the educational mission of the non-profit Talbot Spy with a modest contribution per month to help us continue our local coverage of Talbot County’s public affairs, arts and regional culture.

Click Here to Chip In