At the advice of Dr. Fredia Wadley, Talbot County Health Officer, regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, “the best option would be to not open the meetings to the public.”
Therefore, please be advised that the Talbot County Council meetings are closed to public attendance other than the press and presenters. Information on how to access the meeting virtually and provide public comment is below.
To access the Talbot County Council Meeting virtually:
• Through the Talbot County website (www.talbotcountymd.gov). Click on the picture of the Talbot County Council on the bottom left hand corner of the page and you will be directed to the Council Meeting Video streaming page. Closed Captioning is available on the livestream video.
• Via YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/midshorecommunitytelevision
• If you are an Easton Cable subscriber you can view the meeting through TV-Channel 98
• You can listen to the meeting by calling (833) 491-0327
To provide public comment:
• Citizens are strongly encouraged to submit written public comments to the Talbot County Council via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to County Council, Courthouse, South Wing, 11 North Washington Street, Easton, MD 21601.
• To provide public comments verbally during the County Council meeting please call (833) 491-0327