Easton Utilities recently celebrated significant service milestones achieved by ten employees. “It is always rewarding to celebrate the commitment our people have to our organization and our customers,” said Vicki L. Petro, Director of Human Resources for Easton Utilities.
Photo: (Left to Right), Eddie Westerfield (20 yrs), Russel Miles (30 yrs), John White (10 yrs), Dallas Johns (40 yrs), Cheryl Bryan (30 yrs), Phillip Peerman (20 yrs), Diane Skinner (40 yrs), David Boyd (10 yrs), Hugh Grunden, President & CEO, Tim Bowser (20 yrs), and Gary Collins (10 yrs).
• Dallas Johns, Superintendent of Water Distribution & Wastewater Collection
• Diane Skinner, Billing Coordinator celebrated 40-year anniversaries.
• Cheryl Bryan, Special Projects and Administrative Supervisor
• Russel Miles, Superintendent of Electric Distribution
• Tim Bowser, Network Operations Technician
• Phillip Peerman, Supervisor of IT Infrastructure & Cybersecurity
• Eddie Westerfield, Associate Engineer
• David Boyd, Electric Technician
• Gary Collins, Industrial Electrician II
• John White, Software Engineer