Pack your bag and prepare to be spirited away! The Old Brick Inn, St. Michaels’ premier historic lodging, is hosting a Halloween weekend of spooky indulgence Friday and Saturday, October 30-31.
Guests will enjoy a two-night stay in one of the beautifully appointed rooms in downtown St. Michaels with a frightfully fun slate of adventures and treats:
- Spooky Bottle of Wine and 2 Commemorative Glasses upon check-in.
- Private Ghost Tour of St. Michaels, featuring the history of the ghost who inhabits the Old Brick Inn. You’ll also learn about the irate landlady who torments her tenants; the mischievous restaurant ghost who throws a wine glasses and haunts the bathroom; and haunted hippies in the park.
- Pumpkin Carving and Costume Contest – held on Halloween day at 2 pm in the open-air patio tent. Prizes for winners.
- Happy Hour with Evil Elixirs and Fiendish Finger Foods- spotlighting our bartender’s favorite potion, Apple Cider Boilo, a whiskey-based liqueur of cinnamon, spices, oranges, lemons and sugar.
- Complimentary Blood Orange Mimosas at breakfast for you and your Boo.
Reservations are required for this limited capacity event. The Old Brick Inn follows Covid-safe practices to ensure the health of all guests and staff. To reserve your room and adventure, contact The Old Brick in at 410.745.3323, from 9am to 5pm.
About the Old Brick Inn:
The Old Brick Inn features 20 beautifully appointed rooms spread across the Main Inn and 2 historic guest houses in downtown St Michaels, with a variety of amenities. Each room has private baths, many with Jacuzzi tubs or double showers, large fluffy towels and bathrobes, complementary WiFi, free parking and a delicious breakfast.
The Main building circa 1816 – Quiet comfort & seclusion in the heart of St Michaels
The Carriage house – New Orleans style architecture with large luxurious rooms.
The Kemp house built in 1807 – beautifully restored to be your oasis of serenity
Since 2007, The Café at the Old Brick Inn has offered unique, hand-crafted traditional and Eastern Shore breakfast options inspired by Chef Sherry O’Donnell. The “from scratch” creations include Pumpkin Pecan Chai Spiced Belgian Waffle, Southern Fried Chicken & Biscuit and Petite Baked Frittata.
Editors’ Note: Chera Howey is the Owner and Corporate Event Planner for Howey Event Consulting, which was founded in 2018. Howey Event Consulting focuses on digital marketing and event planning for corporations, associations and non-profits.