Simpatico, Italy’s Finest celebrates Italian Wine, Food, Music & More over Columbus Weekend with the 10th Annual “Simpatico Italian Wine & Food Festival at St. Michaels MD” of Italian Wine, Spirits, Food, Music & Games on Saturday October 12th from Noon to 5 PM. The event will be held rain or shine in the tented lot “piazza” adjacent to Simpatico at 104 Railroad Ave. Stop by and transport yourself to Italy for the afternoon!
This not-to-be-missed event will feature the following activities to the public at a cost of $35 per person in advance, $10 Designated Driver, kids under 12 free:
– Italian Wine & Spirits Tastings of over 70 wines, Limoncello, Spirits, Prosecco, Bellinis, Amalfi Coast Liqueurs! Many wines being introduced to Maryland for the first time!
– Italian Food Served throughout the afternoon including Cipriani Pasta with Wild Boar Sauce, Antipasti, Chicken Pesto, Caponata, Tuna & White Bean Salad, Caprese Salad. Tiramisu & more, plus Tastings of Truffle products, Pasta Sauces, Pates, Pestos, Olive Oils, Balsamics, Biscotti and more!
– Wonderful Artisan Cheese Tastings of Cow, Sheep & Goat cheeses directly flown in from Italy every 2 weeks.
– Live Italian Music – with Mario singing your favorite Italian songs!!
– Italian Trivia, Bocce Ball & Pasta Game – Answer all the questions and you win a bottle of wine!
– Meet Columbus and hear about his adventures in exploration, and have your picture taken with him!
– Special pricing promotions for wines and other items in the shop.
Simpatico is excited to continue to bring this event to the community; Bobbi Parlett, owner of Simpatico, comments “Everyone has such a good time at this fun annual event, it is like being in a piazza in Italy for the afternoon, and combines so many things we love – food, wine, music, history, games for all ages, and fun.“ To purchase tickets, go to Events on www.simpaticostmichaels.com, or localwineevents.com or call 410-745-0345.
Simpatico is a locally-owned, independent retailer and wholesaler specializing in exclusively Made in Italy items: a fabulous selection of Italian wines & spirits, plus foods, cheeses & meats, ceramic dinnerware & accessories, kitchen linens, ornaments, Murano glass jewelry & glasses, home accessories, wall art and more. Locals receive a discount every day on all items in the shop. Simpatico fall store hours are Monday through Thursday 10 AM to 5 PM, Saturday from 10 AM to 6 PM and Sundays 10 AM to 5 PM.