The deadline for voter registration before the general election is 5 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 13.
The deadline to request a mail-in ballot is Oct. 20.
Early voting is from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily Monday, Oct. 26, through Monday, Nov. 2. There will be one early voting center — the Easton Fire House Bingo Hall, at 315 Leonard Rieck Drive (315 Aurora Park Drive), in Easton.
There will be four voting centers open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 3 (election day).
Those centers are:
• Easton Fire House Bingo Hall, 315 Aurora Park Drive (315 Leonard Rieck Drive), Easton
• Easton High School Cafeteria, 723 Mecklenburg Ave., Easton
• St. Michaels Middle-High School Gymnasium, 200 Seymour Ave., St. Michaels
• Tilghman Fire House, 5979 Tilghman Island Road, Tilghman
Voters may vote in person at the early voting center, at any vote center on Nov. 3, or deposit a mail-in ballot at either of the following drop-off locations by 8 p.m. on Nov. 3:
• Talbot County Board of Elections, 215 Bay St., Easton
• Easton Fire House, 315 Aurora Park Drive, Easton
Mail-in ballots may also be deposited inside any of the vote centers by 8 p.m. on Election Day.
For results, candidates, ballot questions, election calendar, judicial elections and offices that will appear on the ballot go to www.elections.state.md.us/index.html
Voter registration look-up: www.elections.state.md.us/voter_registration/index.html