Hard to believe this Ford automobile and tractor Dealership was on Dover Street in Easton, Maryland where Hill’s Drug Store recently was! Now the building is being renovated by Shore United Bank. This July 5, 1920 Talbot Historical Society photo shows a Fordson tractor in the middle of the front room and shelves filled with parts. The Fordson Tractor was very successful in North America and Europe from 1917 to 1928 when Ford of the U. S. left the tractor business. The first genuine Ford tractor was called Fordson because there was also a Ford Tractor Company at that time that was not related to Henry Ford! Facts:”Ford N-series tractor” Wikipedia.
Contact: Cathy Hill firstname.lastname@example.org to share your old photos and purchase our collections photos. Comment, Like our page and join the Talbot Historical Society!
Write a Letter to the Editor on this Article
We encourage readers to offer their point of view on this article by submitting the following form. Editing is sometimes necessary and is done at the discretion of the editorial staff.