The Birthing Center at UM Shore Regional Health will be hosting virtual courses to discuss:
Labor & Delivery — Jessica Pretzler, RN
Tuesday, August 10 at 5 p.m.
• Signs labor is near • Positions
• Stages of labor • Medical procedures
• Labor contractions • Recovery
• Comfort techniques/pain management
Breastfeeding — Julie Callahan, RN
Thursday, September 16 at 6 p.m.
• Tips and techniques, latch and positioning, maintaining milk supply
New Mom, New Baby — Jaimi Hall, RN
Tuesday, September 21 at 6 p.m.
• Care for Baby – Feeding, diapering, circumcision care, infant safety
• Care for Mom – Postpartum care, emotions, returning to work
Please register for the courses of your choice at 410-822-1000, ext. 5200, with your name and phone number so we can share login credentials as the date nears.
Write a Letter to the Editor on this Article
We encourage readers to offer their point of view on this article by submitting the following form. Editing is sometimes necessary and is done at the discretion of the editorial staff.