Easton Utilities will begin the water main flushing program on October 3, 2021. The water mains on the south end of town will be flushed to improve water quality by removing sediment that slowly builds up at the bottom of the water mains over time. This will occur Sunday through Thursday nights from 11 pm to 5 am between October 3 through November 5, 2021 affecting the locations outlined below.
Water service should not be disrupted during the flushing process; however, we suggest not washing clothes between 11 pm – 5 am during these operations. Should you notice discolored water, please run until clear prior to use. Customers in areas affected will also receive a robocall to inform them of the upcoming work in their neighborhood.
Thank you for your cooperation. For more information please visit www.eastonutilities.com/annual-flushing-program or call 410-822-6110.
- Sunday, October 3 – Friday, October 8: Easton Club East & Industrial Park Rd
- Sunday, October 10 – Friday, October 15: Stoney Ridge, Corbin, South Beechwood, & Lakelands
- Sunday, October 17 – Friday, October 22: Between Rt 50 and Bypass, South of Idlewild Ave & North of Mallard Ridge
- Sunday, October 24 – Friday, October 29: Easton Club, Polly’s Hill Ln, & Area East of Bypass between Earle Ave and Peachblossom Rd
- Sunday, October 31 – Friday, November 5: Cooke’s Hope, The Greens, Mallard Ridge, Chatham Village, and Magnolia Meadows
Schedule subject to change
Easton Utilities is a community-owned, not-for-profit utility and telecommunications company operating the Electric, Natural Gas, Water, Wastewater, Cable Television, and Internet services for the Town of Easton and portions of the surrounding area. Visit eastonutilities.com for more information.
Write a Letter to the Editor on this Article
We encourage readers to offer their point of view on this article by submitting the following form. Editing is sometimes necessary and is done at the discretion of the editorial staff.