Mariah’s Mission Fund has the following support groups available, without charge, to individuals and families suffering from the effects of substance use disorder. Additional resources and information at Mariahsmissionfund.org.
Mariah’s Mission Fund is a component fund of the Mid-Shore Community Foundation, a public 501(c)(3) charity.
January 11th from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Together: Positive Approaches, Easton
• Talbot Partnership, 8 Goldsborough St., Easton (Bank of America building)
• Peer support group for family members currently struggling with a loved one with substance use disorder, led by trained facilitators. No charge for attendance.
• Techniques of positive reinforcement to promote recovery of the individual stressed.
January 11th from 6-7:30 p.m. Together: Silent No More. Easton
• A grief support group for those who have lost a loved one due to substance use disorder and addiction; no charge to participate.
• Sponsored by Talbot Hospice with generous support from Mariah’s Mission Fund of the Mid-Shore Community Foundation.
• Monthly meetings at Talbot Hospice, 586 Cynwood Drive, Easton, MD.
• Please contact Shelly Kulp, Bereavement Coordinator for Talbot Hospice at 410-822-6681 or email her at email@example.com
January 16th from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Together: Silent No More, Pasadena
• Support group for those grieving a loss due to substance use disorder.
• Chesapeake Life Center, 90 Ritchie Highway Pasadena, MD. To register, call 888-501-7077.
Mariah’s Mission Planning Committee: making a positive impact against substance use disorder. New members welcome. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org