Happy Mystery Monday! Today also marks one year (tomorrow) of Mystery Mondays! Thank you to all who have followed us so far! We'll celebrate with this colorful critter - do you know what it is? Last week, we asked you about Baptisia australis, or false indigo. Baptisia australis is a hardy herbaceous perennial that blooms in May and June. It produces these large seed pods, which when ... [Continue Story]
Happy Mystery Monday! What seed pod did we find in the parking lot gardens? Last week, we asked you about the long-jawed orb weaver spider! ... [Continue Story]
- Adkins Mystery Monday: What Kind of Spider is This?
- Adkins Mystery Monday: It’s About to Bloom
- Adkins Mytery Monday: A Beautiful Native Herbaceous Perennial
- Adkins Mystery Monday: This Week We Saw Plenty of these Critters
- Adkins Mystery Monday: What Emerges in the Meadows?
- Adkins Mystery Monday: This Has a Unique Fan Shaped Frond
- Adkins Mystery Monday: What Landed on a Lynnhaven Carpet Flower?
- Adkins Mystery Monday: This Tree has Interesting Flowers
- Adkins Mystery Monday: Found in Wet Leaves on the Forest Floor?
- Adkins Mystery Monday: What Blooms this April?
By Jean Sanders
We are lucky to be celebrating a series of social events denied us last year. After being locked down for so long, there is an embarrassment of riches ... [Continue Story]
- Food Friday: Chicken Improv
- Food Friday: Close Encounters at the Farmers’ Market
- Food Friday: Memorial Day
- Food Friday: Blueberries
- Food Friday: Spring Greens
- Food Friday: Postcards from Home
- Food Friday: May Day Cocktail Party
- Food Friday: New Peas | New Season
- Food Friday: New Old Favorites
- Food Friday: Improving Our Outlook
After a 734-day hiatus due to the pandemic, DrinkMaryland: Centreville – A Maryland Makers Event will make its triumphant return this Saturday, June ... [Continue Story]
- Mid-Shore Foods: Out of the Fire Starts Web Market
- Chapel’s Country Creamery has a Social Distancing Solution
- Adkins Mystery Monday: Its Delicate and Vibrant Yellow Flowers
- Chef Steve Konopelski Stars in New Baking Show on YouTube
- Centreville Farmers’ Market Hosts Live Market & Sunday Brunch September 27th
- Food: Londonderry Supports Local Farmers, Residents Embrace Local Produce
- Talbot Spy COVID-19 Daily Mid-Shore Update for April 26 (3 PM)
- Opening Weekend for St. Michaels Farmers Market
- Avalon Farmers Market Reimagined, Relocated and CDC Compliant
- Talbot Spy COVID-19 Restaurants & Deliveries Update