Happy Mystery Monday! Summer is the time for caterpillars! What caterpillar did we find on the passionflower? Last week, we asked you about the tussock moth (Halysidota sp.). Sycamore tussock moths (Halysidota harrisii) appear identical to banded tussock moths (Halysidota tessellaris) and without a close look at some anatomical features, we can't be sure which species this is. The American ... [Continue Story]
Happy Mystery Monday! What fuzzy critter did we find in the sycamore tree? Last week, we asked you about spotted knapweed (Centaurea stoebe). ... [Continue Story]
- Adkins Mystery Monday: Do You Know What Plant this Flower Bud Belongs to?
- Adkins Mystery Monday: What Native Plant is Blooming in Our Wetland?
- Adkins Mystery Monday: What Plant is Growing Around our Wetland?
- Adkins Mystery Monday: What Native Herbaceous Perennial is Blooming?
- Mid-Shore Food: They’re Now Eating Sprouts in Annapolis
- Adkins Mystery Monday: Do You Know What Native Plant Blooms from the Top Down?
- Adkins Mystery Monday: What Flower is Blooming in our Parking Lot Alive! Gardens?
- Adkins Mystery Monday: What Plant is Starting to Appear Along the Meadow Edges?
- Adkins Mystery Monday: What Bird Lays Pure White Eggs and Lines Their Nest with Feathers?
- Mid-Shore Food Spy Report: Latitude 38 in Oxford Starts Anew
By Jean Sanders
Food fads, like fad diets, come and go. Seasonally, month-to-month, by region, per pop culture or by evil corporate design: avocado toast, cold brew ... [Continue Story]
The St. Michaels Community Center recently received a large donation of Ritrovo pasta from Simpatico-Italy’s Finest in St. Michaels. Md. The donated ... [Continue Story]
- Easton Farmers’ Market Opens Its 2022 Season on April 16th
- Wildset Hotel is Hosting First Wine Tasting
- Tidewater Inn Brew & Oyster Brawl Returns to Easton
- Old Wye Mill to Sell Einkorn Flour
- LYON RUM Named Best Craft Rum Distillery 2021
- Chesapeake Harvest (a project of the EEDC) Launches New Website
- USRC and Regional Partners Announce Micro Ag Recipients
- Josef’s Sweets & Noble Wick Candles of Easton
- New UM Extension Program Offers Virtual Tour of a Local Dairy Farm
- Centreville – A Maryland Makers Event Returns to Downtown Centreville